Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Nick Gravelyn's Tile Editor

Started by Darren Johnson Feb 1, 2012 at 9:37 AM 1 replies 2.9k views
Original Post
Darren Johnson
Darren Johnson
Hi,

Would someone be able to help me? I am working through Nick Gravelyn's Tile Editor tutorials on youtube. While I know they were created a few years ago, I was going ok until tutorial 3B part 1. Now I have 9 errors which I cannot get around. They are centred around the 3 classes you import during this tutorial and the fact that I cannot develop the windows form as the link to the tile editor will not display in the toolbox.

Can anyone point out a way past this?

Darren

Video:
[media]
[/media]
Code:
https://skydrive.liv...!126&parid=root
Machaira
Machaira
If I'm not mistaken that tutorial series was for XNA 3.1, which has a lot of conversion issues to get to 4.0. Have you looked at the WinForms samples?
Former Microsoft XNA and Xbox MVP | Check out my blog for random ramblings on game development
Darren Johnson
Darren Johnson
I have looked at those WinForms samples. I imported bought the 3.1 and 4.0 versions (seperately of course). I have also tried converting the problem issues using this cheatsheet, but it has not got me by this problem yet.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.