This is my new lounge!

Started by
15 comments, last by Gaiiden 12 years, 1 month ago
This is my final post in GDNet's lounge. I've had my account restricted for the last 10 days because apparently I'm a lounge lizard. Instead of just getting angry I decided to use this time to start my own forum so I can be as much of a lounge lizard as I like without getting punished for it. I've had a moderate amount of success in finding active members but really to create any type of lively community I'm going to need a lot more. So this is just an invitation to join my forum if any of you are interested. Here is the link: http://defactolounge.com
Advertisement
Why would anyone want to join a forum run by you and your ridiculous backward ideas? Ick.
Moving to YA.

Why would anyone want to join a forum run by you and your ridiculous backward ideas? Ick.

I may be a lot of things but I'm definitely not backwards. If you don't want to join then it's your loss. We are going to have a party and there will be free pizza, dubstep, and video games. And you know what, AltarofScience? You're not invited! angry.png

I dunno... Owl's in there somewhere...
Hmm, we need a celebration forum, where we can post whiner quit messages and then all have a party.

In time the project grows, the ignorance of its devs it shows, with many a convoluted function, it plunges into deep compunction, the price of failure is high, Washu's mirth is nigh.

Hmm, we need a celebration forum, where we can post whiner quit messages and then all have a party.

Washu, you are just jealous that you don't have your own forum.tongue.png

[quote name='AltarofScience' timestamp='1331565523' post='4921358'] Why would anyone want to join a forum run by you and your ridiculous backward ideas? Ick.

[/quote]Oh that's it, I'm in!
Sounds cool. It been a while since we've been able to talk about anything in the lounge. Those were the good old days...

Codeloader - Free games, stories, and articles!
If you stare at a computer for 5 minutes you might be a nerdneck!
https://www.codeloader.dev

[quote name='fastcall22' timestamp='1331580219' post='4921434']
[quote name='AltarofScience' timestamp='1331565523' post='4921358'] Why would anyone want to join a forum run by you and your ridiculous backward ideas? Ick.

[/quote]Oh that's it, I'm in!
[/quote]

Hodgman then creates an account under a different user name and trolls us all. lol

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement