Topic prefixes bug

Started by
8 comments, last by Stormynature 11 years, 10 months ago
I am sorry if somebody else has reported this, but i am getting this:

gamedev.jpg
How to explain this blink.png , all prefixes should be one subforum up.
Advertisement
You mean you're seeing the prefixes in the main forum index listing? That's how it should be.

Drew Sikora
Executive Producer
GameDev.net

Drew, what he's seeing is actually a bug. If you look, the A* topic should have had the "PATHFINDING" prefix.. but everything seems shifted down by one.
For example look at my post "World scale, units per meter" it says: [pathfinding] World scale, units per meter; but it should be [d3d9] World scale, units per meter (d3d9 prefix is gone down in the wrong place).
Oh, I see it now. I was wondering what "one subforum up" meant...

Drew Sikora
Executive Producer
GameDev.net

same here.
I will apply a software patch tonight then that should hopefully resolve it. It will take about 5 minutes.
Hrmm.. the upgrade didn't fix it. =P
I don't know if this is known, since it's similar but the original bug seems to be fixed: I'm seeing incorrect tags on the top forum listing, in the 'most recent post' column. For example, I see this, but the corresponding thread doesn't appear to have any tags at all. (Nor does the .NET tag seem to be applied to any other recent posts in that subforum.)
[TheUnbeliever]
There now appears to be a "LUA" tag affixing to the game design forum most recent entry on the community forums listing. It does not corresponingly appear in the game design forum itself though.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement