birds eye view game

Started by
10 comments, last by Waterlimon 11 years, 10 months ago
Ive made a map editor, and got a red dude standing there, im yet to code animation or collision detection, their next on the list but im trying to think what my game should be about... what do you think it looks like? :)

shot40.png
Advertisement
How about a tower defense game?
This probably may be the wrong forum if you're asking for gameplay suggestions (Game Design forum maybe?).

Also eh, dunno about a tower defense game. I'd say, make the guy move around and see if you find something specific in your assets that looks like it could be fun to mess with, then see if you can come up with an idea involving that. And expect that idea to change a lot over time. Eventually you'll settle on something.
Don't pay much attention to "the hedgehog" in my nick, it's just because "Sik" was already taken =/ By the way, Sik is pronounced like seek, not like sick.
You could try for an RTS thing like in brutal Legend... Like you have builders to build spawners and resource gathering but you also control a hero in a more extended way and all that. Sounds tough but starting small could work methinks.
hmm, just another screen shot, im gonna get right into this...
shot42.png
shot44.png
shot43.png
Looks like a tactical FPS to me.
'Colorfull guys defending the powerplant/base from waves of even more odd-colored enemies' type of game, what i see.
A free running Mirror's Edge kinda game would be more original than a run of the mill FPS/3rd person shooter.
Its obviously a multiplayer zombie wave survival game.

o3o

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement