Sign in to follow this  
Axton

Tell me an engine

Axton    97
Hey guys,

I got a team together to create a Indie Game. It's an FPS Zombie Type. I have ALOT of unique stuff for it, but not saying to public. ;)
Anyways, Straight to the question i have....

What engine would be perfect for a FPS Zombie Survival Game, but with entities that you could place?

Thanks!

Axton

szecs    2990
What's with all the zombies??
This is the second of third thread almost with the same content ("we got a team, we need this and that") from different posters.

Are these threads spams of some sort?

Axton    97
Hi,

I don't know. I'm just looking for a nice engine. I found one, i think.

Could some of you give me your feedback on Torque 3D?

Mine has been in work for a year and a half. (Thinking stuff up)

I didn't rush. I played all kinds of zombie games and tried to think of what would make the game better. Eventually, i did. I thought up several stuff. It will take me months to perfect it all, (even for a beta)

I can assure you, i'm not with those guys. I'm entirely different. I don't care about the money, just the experience.

So, if we could get back to the original question...

6677    1054
I've not worked with 3d stuff personally yet (summer project when exams are out the way I will though) but the only times I see anyone referring to torque their slagging it off and saying about how awful it is.

You didn't specify what language your developing in or your programming experience

Manill66    261
I own a copy of torque 3d and it's really nice. They even have a zombie pack which you can buy (requires torque 3d) which is around 60$. I think that will give a a big head start if you use that pack.

[quote name='szecs' timestamp='1339681203' post='4949157']
What's with all the zombies??
This is the second of third thread almost with the same content ("we got a team, we need this and that") from different posters.

Are these threads spams of some sort?
[/quote]
It's all worded the same way but from different people. Pretty sure it's spam. >__<