Original Post
OK folks, I need to know what progam is the easiest to learn but still powerful enough to brimg out a top notch game.
OK folks, I need to know what progam is the easiest to learn but still powerful enough to brimg out a top notch game.
People I spoken to say "Python" is a good language to learn first.
If you ever played "EVE Online" it has been developed in "Stackless Python".
So why not take a look on Python and Stackless Python?
I can't say what platforms that uses Python. But if you are looking for PC.
Python might work.
But creating game is hard work in any language!
This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.
With your permission, GameDev.net uses analytics cookies to understand how people use the platform. You can accept analytics or continue with necessary cookies only. Learn more