Original Post
Why Do you need to fund money to make a game because I'm making a game and I'm confused about it
Why Do you need to fund money to make a game because I'm making a game and I'm confused about it
No one can tell you that.
So how much money would a 2d side scrolling game cost to publish
Why Do you need to fund money to make a game because I'm making a game and I'm confused about it
So how much money would a 2d side scrolling game cost to publish
So how much money would a 2d side scrolling game cost to publish
Assume you're going to make your game fulltime on your own.
How much do you expect to spend on food? lodging? etc
If this is your only job (working on your game) you would need to pay yourself a salary if only to survive the development.
"The Cost of Something is What You Give Up to Get It."
Why Do you need to fund money to make a game because I'm making a game and I'm confused about it
This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.
With your permission, GameDev.net uses analytics cookies to understand how people use the platform. You can accept analytics or continue with necessary cookies only. Learn more