promblems with Pre-compiled byte-code

Started by
2 comments, last by WitchLord 11 years, 8 months ago
Hi!

Strange things happen when i use pre-compiled byte-code. When i loading byte code throught module->loadbytecode i got error -1. When i look into source code i found that function check realFunc->IsSignatureEqual(func) do not pass. This happen in as_restore.cpp in 902 line. Why this may happen may be there are some bug with shared classes because looks like check fails on shared class constructors.
Advertisement
Which version of AngelScript are you using?

On what platform are you working?

Have you registered the same interface with AngelScript as when the script was first compiled?

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

Hi!

I'm working with 2.24.0a. I registering only global properies and when i loading byte-code configuration same with condition after compliation of script. I found this issue on Android but on PC situation are similar.
Try upgrading to the latest WIP from the svn. There has been a few bug fixes to the bytecode serialization since 2.24.0a that might be related.

If that doesn't help, I'll need to see the script you have difficulty loading so I can try to reproduce the problem myself. If possible try to reduce the size of the script to make it easier to pinpoint the error.

Regards,
Andreas

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement