Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

D programming language and job

Started by egslava Sep 22, 2012 at 6:17 AM 1 replies 2.6k views
Original Post
egslava
egslava
Hi!
I've been liking the d programming language since moment I tried it. Of course, I tried to find a job in this field, but I can't
I wanna know - are there anyone, who uses D lang?
How do you look for an information? I always add "dlang" to my request to google.
Do you use a dlang on your job? Is it hard to find job with dlang?
If you have a job with dlang, please say name of country, where you live.

p.s. Sorry for my English
capn_midnight
capn_midnight
There are a lot of smaller companies that will want you to know a specific language because they already have software and developers working in it, but don't care *too* much what you use for subsequent projects. There is a place here in Philadelphia that has projects going in scala, python, and ocaml right now, along side their larger java and .net projects.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.