Original Post
I'm a beginner in programming. I am able to program fairly well in Blitz Plus, and I just started teaching myself C#. I've gotten together with a group of friends to attempt to create a Mario/Mega Man esque game. There are two programmers on the project, myself(I will be programming in Blitz Plus) and another friend(who is somewhat of a beginner in Java, and wants to program in that.) I've read that in many projects, programmers use several languages. I'd like to do this in my project, but how would this work? Also, how would our code interact with each other? For example, if I declared a variable in my program, how would the programmer using Java interact with it? How would we combine our work together once we are finished? If anyone could tell us a way to get our code to work together, it would certainly be helpful. Thanks.