Why can't I post articles?

Started by
2 comments, last by WeNeedFocus 11 years, 2 months ago

I want to post an article in Forums>Technical>DirectX and Xna, but I can't.. It says I have no permission.

Advertisement
Moving to CSI, where it is more likely to be seen by the right people.

We closed down the article section for now to revamp how it worked. We'll be opening it back up very soon with a lot of new stuff to go over with everyone.

Basically we're looking to dramatically streamline the article creation process and begin the process of trying to do something pretty awesome and perhaps impossible.. but we're going to start trying to recruit people across the web who currently privately blog all sorts of great articles to post them on Gamedev.net. So many of these resources come and go all the time and a huge number of them are easily overlooked. We want to again shoot for a goal which we had when we created the site, which was to become the single largest (safe) repository of game development information that can retain this information over the years.

We've been operating since 1999 as a small group of indie developers and we sure as heck intend to do everything we can to support that community. This is going to be a challenging undertaking and it will greatly help game developers everywhere.

Okay thanks for the notice.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement