My new epic track

Started by
3 comments, last by patrickscelina 10 years, 11 months ago

Hi guys. I'd like to share my latest track. It is an emotional and energetic mix. I hope you'll like it.

I'll be glad if you write some coments.

thanks.

Patryk Scelina

Advertisement

Epic! I love the use of the toms! That mixed with the Orchestra and guitar melody... It is epic!

I develop to expand the universe. "Live long and code strong!" - Delta_Echo (dream.in.code)

I really like it :) It seems very well composed and arranged I don't have much else I think I can comment on haha

One thing where did you get that cello sound? Is a VST or live player I can't tell

Caleb

Nice track, mate! I really like the use of string instruments in this one. Can I ask what DAW you have?

Rune Hansen

Developer

10ahead Games

www.10aheadgames.com

I really like it smile.png It seems very well composed and arranged I don't have much else I think I can comment on haha

One thing where did you get that cello sound? Is a VST or live player I can't tell

Caleb

You mean Violin I guess ? :) It is Solo Violin from East West library.

Nice track, mate! I really like the use of string instruments in this one. Can I ask what DAW you have?

Thank you :)
Sure. I use Cubase 6.5 . Actually I use Cubase since Cubase SX3 version. I really love it.

Epic! I love the use of the toms! That mixed with the Orchestra and guitar melody... It is epic!

Thanks Man. I really appreciate this.

I just finished new track. Maybe You would like to hear it also ?

https://soundcloud.com/patrykscelina/patryk-scelina-unlimited

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement