The Game that features our music library ranked no. 2 in Itune Store!

Started by
5 comments, last by Supa sounds 10 years, 11 months ago

Hey guys,

Wanted to share that one of the game apps that used our music got charted no.2 in Itunes Store game chart.

The App is called "Dot Line" and it's quite addicting. Highly recommended.

I put the video up on the youtube. Check it out :)

Advertisement

Nice!

Nathan Madsen
Nate (AT) MadsenStudios (DOT) Com
Composer-Sound Designer
Madsen Studios
Austin, TX

Dude, that's awesome! The track fits its purpose very well!

Is there a game like that for Android?

I love memory games such as this.

My Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/jasminecoopermusic

"The moment you cheat for the sake of beauty, you know you are an artist." Max Jacob

Sweet-- I appreciate the way your SFX try to match harmonically with the background track. Makes it all fit together nicely

Congrats!

Brian Schmidt

Executive Director, GameSoundCon:

GameSoundCon 2016:September 27-28, Los Angeles, CA

Founder, Brian Schmidt Studios, LLC

Music Composition & Sound Design

Audio Technology Consultant

Hey thanks for nice words guys. Really appreciated it :)

I think you can get the game on Android as well. I googled it and I think you can even download free on this site. http://www.1mobile.com/dot-line-free-357724.html\

Hi Supa, may I ask how you made the "Start" option and the countdown sound effects?

They're like generic "option toggle" sounds very common in games, and I'm interested in the process of making them.

Hi Supa, may I ask how you made the "Start" option and the countdown sound effects?

They're like generic "option toggle" sounds very common in games, and I'm interested in the process of making them.

Hey Kryzon, you can design this sound pretty much with any VSTI (Virtual instrument) synth combining with sequence of different pitch. Then you add a nice subtle reverb and delay effect. Hope that helped out :)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement