OpenGLES2 Emulator (Angleproject) MinGW64 build fails

Started by
-1 comments, last by chris_01 10 years, 10 months ago

I've to set up an OpenGLES2 runtime environment for my MinGW64 platform. On MinGW32 I have used the PVRFrame emulator successfully. But this emulator does not work on MinGW64. The PVRFrame OpenGLES2 x64 builds (SDK 3.1) could be successfully integrated, but the OpenGLES basic calls (glCreateBuffer/glCreateShader) fails and I couldn't get any valid OpenGL ID ...

By this reason I try to set up the angle-project emulator ("Almost Native Graphics Layer Engine" code.google.com/p/angleproject). While the angle-project builds are exclusive for Visual Studio,and I couldn't get a Visual Studio 2012 build working, I've set up an MinGW64 build based on CMake scripts. I could build the angle-project successfully with MinGW64. When I include the dll and lib files to my MinGW64 environment and try to run the angle-project samples, those samples crashes with a Sigfault (got from GDB) on DX call:

Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
0x000000006580c278 in D3DPERF_GetStatus ()
from d:\binrev\development\msys\mingw64\bin\libEGL.dll

Has anyone successfully build the angle-project successfully for 64bit platform and maybe get it running with MinGW64? Any idea what could be wrong? Get anyone an other x64 based OpenGLES2 emulator working?

Thanks for any help.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement