Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

What program is this?

Started by Ronnie Mado Solbakken Jul 24, 2013 at 1:01 PM 6 replies 2.3k views
Original Post
Ronnie Mado Solbakken
Ronnie Mado Solbakken

(Original Topic/Question:
Does any of you know what kind of program the guy in the video below uses @ 0:55 seconds?

Thanks in advance.)

___________________________________________________________________________________

Updated Topic:

Here's a very nice mind-mapping tool (shown @ 0:55 seconds in the video below) for you beginners out there (It's called XMind, although most of the video shows Unity):

sshot-1.png

(Image URL acquired from the official website (where you can also download it for free).)

___________________________________________________________________________________

Other mind-mapping tools include Freemind and Mindjet.

- Awl you're base are belong me! - - I don't know, I'm just a noob -
MarkS_
MarkS_
I don't know, but I like it!
GeneralQuery
GeneralQuery

Unity3d? I skipped through the first half and saw the Unity interface but didn't watch the rest so that may have been for prototyping or something.

Edit: skipping through, he's using Unity throughout.

Edit2: Lesson learned, read the OP before posting sad.png

Hodgman
Hodgman
The brainstorming bit at 0:55 looks like FreeMind/XMind/etc
Ronnie Mado Solbakken
Ronnie Mado Solbakken

Edit: skipping through, he's using Unity throughout.

I know, except for the 0:55 seconds mark. wink.png

The brainstorming bit at 0:55 looks like FreeMind/XMind/etc

And indeed it is (XMind). Thanks for the tip, I just DL'd it. smile.png

- Awl you're base are belong me! - - I don't know, I'm just a noob -
Ronnie Mado Solbakken
Ronnie Mado Solbakken

Great program, it looks tons more inviting and orderly than trying to draw stuff myself on paper. It really helps me see things clearly.

- Awl you're base are belong me! - - I don't know, I'm just a noob -
Dwarf King
Dwarf King

Thanks for asking this question. I downloaded freemind and it is awesome to use. +1 from me :)

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education" Albert Einstein "It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education" Albert Einstein  

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.