DAZ Studio 4.6 Pro currently FREE, limited time only

Started by
2 comments, last by jbadams 10 years, 8 months ago

Just FYI for anyone interested, Daz3d are currently offering "DAZ Studio 4.6 PRO" for FREE -- normal cost $249.95 -- I'm not sure how long the promotion will be running for.

You need to provide some simple personal information when registering, and they'll send you marketing emails (which you can simply un-subscribe from), but the offer is genuine and possibly very valuable for anyone interested in the software.

http://www.daz3d.com/daz-studio-4-pro/

NOTE: You might also be wise to check the licencing conditions of the software -- see the notes from some members in this topic.

- Jason Astle-Adams

Advertisement

A huge warning here.

They will spam you, A LOT. Like four or five times a week on a slow week, I've gotten up to 3 or 4 messages a day at the worst point. Plus they didn't honour the unsubscribe when I did it. I ended up having to blacklist them to make it stop.

Soured me in a big way.

Yeah, last time they did this promotion they sent out frequent advertisements for their 3D model store or whatever it was (for me, it was about every other day or so).

I forget how I resolved the issue - either the unsubscribe link worked, or I just marked them as spam.

They didn't redistribute my email address as far as I know, so I only had to block that one address.

They certainly do send a lot of emails -- simply unsubscribing worked for me both times however, but it's worth being cautious given it apparently hasn't been so easy for everybody.

- Jason Astle-Adams

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement