• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gary

T_TEX_MODULATE

This topic is 6166 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Is it possible to have an X-Ray version of T_TEX_MODULATE and T_FOG_TEX_MODULATE render methods? Gary

Advertisement
Ok, I''ve used that before but how do I register a multitexture render method....

I''ve used PR_RegisterRenderMethod before for normal render methods but how do I register the 2nd pass?

Gary

You don''t register a different function for different passes. Instead you check the value of PR_Globals.ADDPRIV_Pass inside the function and set different states accordingly.

Also PR_Globals.PR_MethodPasses[methodnum] must be set to the number of passes. This only works in the PR pipelined so I don''t recommend drawing a lot of polygons using it.

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!