New Resource for Free Music

Started by
48 comments, last by Eric Matyas 8 years, 11 months ago

Hi everyone,

I've got a site up with music that you can freely use in games and other media. It's all original...all my own stuff. All I ask is to be credited as detailed on my homepage.

soundimage.org

I hope it's hepful. Any and all feedback is welcome and much appreciated.

Thanks,

Eric

Advertisement
Hi Eric,

I just visited your site. I listened to several of the music files you have up and they are great! Thank you for making these available. I'm doing a small Android game and I hope to be able to use something. You have a great selection to choose from.

Don

Hi Eric,

I just visited your site. I listened to several of the music files you have up and they are great! Thank you for making these available. I'm doing a small Android game and I hope to be able to use something. You have a great selection to choose from.

Don

You're very welcome...I hope you find something that's useful in your game. Please send me a link to it if you do...I love to see how people use my music.

Thanks,

Eric

Hi everyone,

I'm in the process of expanding the site with new pages/genres of music and wanted to reach out and ask you if you had any suggestions for genres/styles/feels of music that would be helpful to you.

I have some ideas of my own, but I'm sure there are all kinds of styles I haven't thought of.

All suggestions are welcome and very much appreciated.

Thanks,
Eric

Hi everyone,

I've added a bunch of new pieces on the following pages:

Fantasy/Game Music
Sci-fi/Space
Drama

Hope they are useful,

Eric

Hi everyone,

It was brought to my attention that pretty much any music on my site could potentially be game music...(not just the music on the "Fantasy/Game Music" page)...so I've gone ahead and renamed that page "Fantasy." None of the pieces have moved, though...everything is still in the same place.

That said, I have some new tracks for you on the Fantasy page as well as the Drama and Upbeat pages.

I hope they are helpful,

Eric

I've added some new pieces on the following pages:

Dark/Ominous
History
Sci-Fi/Space

Hope they are helpful,

Eric

I checked out some tracks and I liked what I heard. I may use something in the future. Keep it up.

I checked out some tracks and I liked what I heard. I may use something in the future. Keep it up.

I appreciate it...thanks.

Eric

Hi everyone,

I've had several requests for action pieces, so I've started an "Action" page and uploaded 5 new pieces with varying styles. If there's a particular style you're interested in, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

I also uploaded some new pieces on the Nature/Science page as well as the Technology page. I hope they are helpful.

Thanks for all your feedback and support,

Eric

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement