New Android Game

Started by
5 comments, last by riuthamus 9 years, 6 months ago

Hi All, I have launched a new Android education application for kid. Nothing major a small Flash Card Application. Wanted to get some feedback on the theme and art work . All done by me using inkscape and traditional media. It took me about a week including art work.

Goolge Play Listing --> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.themeflashcard

Advertisement

Hi BlackArc, welcome to the site! smile.png

If you're interested in feedback on your theme and artwork it would probably be beneficial to directly share some screenshots right here in the topic for those who may not wish to follow the Google Play link or don't have an Android device.

- Jason Astle-Adams

I would have to agree with jb, this is borderline advertisement. In any case, the concept looks interesting. I am not a fan of the art style (that doesnt mean it isnt good) but it seems you have some of the core things in place.

Color choice is a bit off in some places (unless you intended for a desaturated look/feel)

Hi Guys, thanks for the feedback apologies for breaking the code, but I tried posting the picture, choosing the icon above was asking for a URL and i didnt explore what attaching a file does ( i will try now smile.png. the google play is not meant to be an advertisement , as this is a paid kids app smile.png, but it has picture of art work and a youtube video accessible via any browser smile.png.

So, given the new attachments... I really like the bottle's and overall art style. I am not a fan of the background for the cards but the actual art is wonderful.

I agree with riathamus.... I think the background of your cards both is at odds with your handdrawn icons and pictures, and makes it actually hard to really see said icons and pictures.

I would go for white or a very light color for the inside of the card and make sure the borders of the card are not too exaggerated or wild...

I also agree that the art looks wonderful, really like the style, I would put it on a more traditional looking "virtual cards" so they become the centrepiece, maybe throw in some color with very simple shading (if any).

You could go for an even more stylized look and make it paper. So it looks like the Pictures were drawn onto something.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement