I need ideas and workers to help for a haunted indie game on steam?

Started by
3 comments, last by StarMire 9 years, 7 months ago

I need ideas for a sick haunted game that twitch streamers could play and walkthrough. I also need people to helpout with gfx,vfx and 3d animations? any ideas leave below pleasee.

Advertisement

You can get help with game ideas here on the Game Design forum, but your request for people is a problem. We do not permit recruiting or team-building in these forums (you must use the Classifieds for that). If I have misinterpreted your need for people, and what you're seeking is suggestions for how to find people for your team, you can use the Production/Management forum to ask that type of question. If this thread turns into a people/recruiting thread, it will be deleted.

Also, I find it a little odd that you need game ideas. Why do you need game ideas? (Most people already have lots of ideas.) What are you going to do with them?

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

Because i want to see what the community likes to see and want

So to be clear, your general goal of this thread is to help you flesh out your design concept by brain storming what kind of content people would enjoy seeing while sitting and watching a twitch stream? What elements of existing games commonly broadcast on twitch that work or don't work?

Old Username: Talroth
If your signature on a web forum takes up more space than your average post, then you are doing things wrong.

Are you wanting something scary?

A room-by-room kind of maze exploration with ghosts and good lighting effects could get the job done.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement