Just something I wanted to share

Started by
3 comments, last by gambit924 9 years, 3 months ago
Hello all. This is just something I wanted to share. It is a bit from a book that I am thinking of publishing, and I thought people might be interested, and might give me some feedback since I am getting no love at the writing forum I usually frequent. It is totally okay if you tell me this is uncool, it is okay to give me any feedback you might have, and if you need any help with research in Japanese film, games, whatever, let me know and I will be happy to help. Cheers!! P.S. Formatting kind of went to hell when I copied it from the original document.

~ remainder of copy/pasted website removed. Gambit924, feel free to link to the other content rather than a copy/paste job with invalid hyperlinks ~
Advertisement

Edited the post. Bad enough you did a copy/paste from the other site, but even leaving the footnote links in as (broken) back-references within the site? blink.png

I don't see the original page on the Google, so I've just blanked out the material.

Feel free to put a URL back to the main page at absolutewrite in a future edit rather than just a copy/paste from their site.

I have tried that, it won't let you view unless you are a member. Maybe I will try posting it elsewhere and seeing if I can link it. lol. No worries though. I just wanted thoughts on it and trying to get anyone to look at non-fic share your work is like pulling teeth, haha. So well see. Cheers!

I have tried that, it won't let you view unless you are a member. Maybe I will try posting it elsewhere and seeing if I can link it. lol. No worries though. I just wanted thoughts on it and trying to get anyone to look at non-fic share your work is like pulling teeth, haha. So well see. Cheers!

Wordpress or similar is free, easy, and potentially throw-away.

Then let's try this again. Here is the wordpress link. Let me know what you think.

http://sharagambit924.wordpress.com/2014/12/31/loyalty-and-justice-in-samurai-film-first-chapters/

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement