[Android][iOS][Web] Colorazy - Crazy and Mazy puzzle game

Started by
1 comment, last by m.marozaw 9 years, 4 months ago

Colorazy is a fun addictive free puzzle game about colors and mazes.Your goal is to connect two dots so that the route passed through all cells on the field. But it's not so easy! You can move from one cell to another only if the colors of connected sides are equal. So, to make a route and to solve the puzzle, you need to properly rotate cells on the field.Colorazy is the real joy for your eyes! Any level looks like mosaic or kaleidoscope, and you can customize color palettes in game settings.
Play through hundreds of puzzles, from easy to extremely hard. Test your brain to complete all of them.

The game offers:
- 100+ free puzzles
- Unique gameplay
- A simple, yet addictive game for any age
- Clean, colorful graphics
- Customizable color palettes
- Relaxing sound effects

ErUWI8O.png Q8fSqFq.png L2lu5MN.png

Watch Trailer

badge_appstore-lrg.png
en_generic_rgb_wo_60.png
Web Demo

Promocodes for Android ver.:
+5 FREE HINTS - 3546872168
+FREE LEVEL PACK - 2943816727

I would really appreciate your feedback and comments.

Advertisement

Hi, I played the web demo and it looks fun! I like this kind of puzzle games, so I'm downlaoding it on Android.

The first thing I noticed when installing the Android version is that the app asks for some permission that it shouldn't, or is not clear why they're needed. "Location", "Photos/Media/Files" and "Device ID & call information"? why? Some people don't like this kind of things and avoid the app automatically, you should check if you really need them or give some details of what tha app does with them.

Other than that I really like the idea and it's clean and responsive, I'll play this game on the bus for sure.

Hi, I played the web demo and it looks fun! I like this kind of puzzle games, so I'm downlaoding it on Android.

The first thing I noticed when installing the Android version is that the app asks for some permission that it shouldn't, or is not clear why they're needed. "Location", "Photos/Media/Files" and "Device ID & call information"? why? Some people don't like this kind of things and avoid the app automatically, you should check if you really need them or give some details of what tha app does with them.

Other than that I really like the idea and it's clean and responsive, I'll play this game on the bus for sure.

Many thanks for the feedback.

All permissions required by used services: ads, notifications. Will see what I can do to minimize this list.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement