question

Started by
4 comments, last by Zer0 22 years, 6 months ago
hi..i was folowing the dgraphic tutorial in this site http://www.gamedev.net/reference/articles/article1434.asp in my app the drawing will onli appear when i set pVertices[0].z = pVertices[1].z = pVertices[2].z = pVertices[3].z =0.0f; if the value is 1.0 it wun show up at all..does anione noes wads causin this ? thanx
Advertisement
Since the call to D3DXMatrixOrtho sets the far clipping plane to 1.0, It may just be getting clipped. If that''s the case, then its just a typo in the tutorial. Hope that helps
Hmm.. are you following all the steps of the tutorial? There is a typo related to the color of the vertices, but other than that, everything should work as is. What hardware are you using? To test the clipping plane idea, change the ortho matrix to have a farther z value.
Author, "Real Time Rendering Tricks and Techniques in DirectX", "Focus on Curves and Surfaces", A third book on advanced lighting and materials
could it work in full screen ?
should...
Author, "Real Time Rendering Tricks and Techniques in DirectX", "Focus on Curves and Surfaces", A third book on advanced lighting and materials
ok..it works ;> but then...sometimes it shows sometime it dun show..it is bcos of mi hardware ? mi provide a link to the program. if u dun mind could u try it ? thanx alot.

Download here (try clicking refresh if an invalid page shows up)

Edited by - Zer0 on November 12, 2001 4:21:44 AM

Edited by - Zer0 on November 12, 2001 4:22:09 AM

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement