Playfield.io - Website for Indiedev's and Gamedev's!

Started by
0 comments, last by MirzaH 8 years, 10 months ago

Hello everyone!

Before I start, let me introduce myself smile.png
My name is Mirza and I am an intern in a company called Shark Punch.

As most of you on this thread are letting people know about your games and websites, I decided to join the crowd and tell you a little about project we are working on.

One of our projects at Shark Punch is game discovery platform called Playfield which helps indie developers and game developers to build a community and reach out to their fans the best way possible. In addition to that, we have gamers and youtubers looking for content on www.Playfield.io to play/stream/film which opens up a lot of opportunities for game studios that do not have a lot of money to put into marketing.

We are currently in open beta and things are being changed constantly and bugs fixed every day which means that you have an awesome opportunity to effect on the outcome of the Playfield!

Registering a game page on Playfield is very easy and takes maybe less than a minute! Why wouldn't you create yourself a game page / community with us when it is all free!

If there is anything you would like to ask or just give a feedback, I am happy to answer to everyone!

Have a great summer and best regards,

Mirza Hasanzade

Digital Marketing

Shark Punch

Ply_zpsdywzos2b.png

Intern @SharkPunchHQ
Working on www.Playfield.io which is game discovery platform for gamers and developers! :)

Advertisement

Since we are in open beta, we would love to have some feedback from devs / game studis that have registered their game on Playfield. Thank you in advance :)

Intern @SharkPunchHQ
Working on www.Playfield.io which is game discovery platform for gamers and developers! :)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement