Da Box: Easy to learn, insanely hard to master!

Started by
2 comments, last by DonRIFgames 8 years, 6 months ago
Hello everybody, I present to you my newly released game on Google Play, called "Da Box"!
It's a puzzle/platformer, a one finger/touch game style, very easy to learn but very hard to master! I hope you'll like it ! Here's the link:
Enjoy it!
Advertisement

It was pretty nice idea once I figured out how to play the game.

At first I tried swiping the screen to make the box move horizontally. I also tried the tap-long tap -combo and thought it didn't work that way, but apparently I didn't hold the second tap long enough for the box to start flying forward.

It took me 5 levels to notice the stars in the level. They are quite small and feels like they're part of the background instead of things to collect.

I would suggest you add some guide texts into first levels. First level could have some guide how to move the box (without starts in it), Introduce the stars in the second level. On fourth level you had this left arrow box which moved the box to the left. This element could also be introduced the first time it's used in the level.

At first I tried swiping the screen to make the box move horizontally. I also tried the tap-long tap -combo and thought it didn't work that way, but apparently I didn't hold the second tap long enough for the box to start flying forward.

It took me 5 levels to notice the stars in the level. They are quite small and feels like they're part of the background instead of things to collect.

I would suggest you add some guide texts into first levels. First level could have some guide how to move the box (without starts in it), Introduce the stars in the second level. On fourth level you had this left arrow box which moved the box to the left. This element could also be introduced the first time it's used in the level.

Thank you very much for the feedback! I did some brief explanation in the Main screen (Rules), but you are right, I need to make it interactive in the first levels!

Thanks again, I'll get by if I make some changes!

Hey Tobiski, thought to tell you that I updated "Da Box" on Google Play and added some explanations in the levels! Check it out: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.donrifgames.dabox

Enjoy! I'll appreciate it if you rate my game :)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement