Suggest a name for my game(15$)

Started by
10 comments, last by Cobaia 8 years, 3 months ago

Hey,

I'm making a Gang Garrison 2 style game. Main focus is for mobile. I want to open a development blog, share some progress and start gathering fanbase, but I need to think of a title first. If you guys have any ideas, write them down below. Basically, suggest alternative titles for a Gang Garrison 2 game.

To increase motivation, I can offer 15$(paypal) if I get a name that will be used.

Thanks. smile.png

Game I'm making - GANGFORT, Google Play, iTunes

Advertisement

Since Team Fortress and such games let you pick your class, you could jokingly call it 'Class Wars', which already has a meaning, and let that help theme the game; imagine a plumber fighting an aristocratic gentleman with a monocle, or a duchess fighting a newpaper boy, each with their own abilities.

'Her Majesty's War' could work as well, along the same line.

For some reason while reading that description the phrase "Rock'em sock'em gangnam style" popped into my head. Not sure why.

I want something simple and catchy. Gang Garrison 2 is a perfect name in my opinion, it would be cool to have something similar.

Working Class Heroes

@Hobo, this name sounds very commercial dry.png

EDIT:

how do these names sound like?

Gangfort (2)

Brigade Fort (2)

Brigade Camp (2)

Brigade Bastille (2)

Brigade Base (2)

Squad Fort (2)

Squad Camp (2)

Gang Camp (2)

Gang Station (2)

Gang base (2)

Vote your top 3 please :)

Most of those sound boring, except for 'Gangfort' which just sounds like you're intentionally making a clone of Gang Garrison instead of making a unique original game inspired by Gang Garrison.

Does your game have anything to do with fortresses? Does your game have anything to do with gangs?

A name shouldn't just sound catchy or memorable (and most of those names don't sound catchy anyway), it should also capture the nature and feel of the game.

Shooting out names at random without us knowing the nature of your game makes it harder to find a name that fits. Do you have screenshots or something you can post?

I would try to keep one part of the name "original".

Team Castle 2

Team Castle Two

Fortress of the Team 2

Group Fortress 2

Team Fortifications Two

Stellar Monarch (4X, turn based, released): GDN forum topic - Twitter - Facebook - YouTube

Working Class Heroes

Twerking class heroes?

Easy, fun, and effective music - Dakotah Lamb Music

Redoubt Fighters?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement