Borland C++ Builder opinions

Started by
1 comment, last by Big Sassy 22 years, 5 months ago
Hey everyone. Does anyone here use Borland C++ builder? Do you like it? Do you think it''s easier to use than MFC?
Advertisement
I have C++ Builder 4...it''s a great tool but when I code for OpenGL I use Dev C++, it''s easier because there is no problem with librairies...
but obviously you can convert librairies for C++ Builder...
I''ve been using C++ Builder 5 and I really like it. I cannot tell if its better or not than Visual C. A friend of mine told me that building windows applications in Builder is much more easier than using VC.
About the libraries, you can easily convert them to use with Builder (using IMPLIB).

I would suggest you getting some trial version of both (Builder and VC) and give them a try. See which one you prefer...

"- To begin with, said the Cat, a dog''s not mad. You grant that?
- I suppose so, said Alice.
- Well, then, - the Cat went on - you see, a dog growls when it''s angry, and wags its tail when it''s pleased. Now I growl when I''m pleased, and wag my tail when I''m angry. Therefore I''m mad."
"- To begin with, said the Cat, a dog's not mad. You grant that? - I suppose so, said Alice. - Well, then, - the Cat went on - you see, a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement