Finding the Time - Interactive love story (playable demo)

Started by
0 comments, last by Thaumaturge 8 years, 1 month ago

I am proud to announce our new interactive fiction game under development: "Finding the Time".

Try the first playable demo here

With this game we are trying something new. Love is a theme often hinted at in video games, but rarely explored in depth. A love story in a game is usually just an excuse for killing monsters. We think this is a shame and want to test if it is possible to make a game with a plot that revolves exclusively around a love story.

Please try it out and let us know what you think.

FindingTheTimeFrontPage3.jpg

Advertisement

Interesting!

I rather like the art-style, and the premise. Looking at your screenshots, do I take it correctly that this is essentially something along the lines of a visual novel or graphical interactive-fiction work?

(Speaking of your screenshots, if I may suggest, perhaps post some of them here--doing so may encourage more people to look at your game.)

Have you looked at other, similar works? Emily Is Away might be one to look at, although I feel as though I'm forgetting other, better comparisons.

Finally, I see that you have Web, Mac, Windows and Android builds--is there any chance of a Linux build? (I note that the web build doesn't seem to work in Firefox under Ubuntu Linux. :/ )

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

My Twitter Account: @EbornIan

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement