• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Henrik LSP

Finding the Time - Interactive love story (playable demo)

This topic is 914 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I am proud to announce our new interactive fiction game under development: "Finding the Time".

Try the first playable demo here

With this game we are trying something new. Love is a theme often hinted at in video games, but rarely explored in depth. A love story in a game is usually just an excuse for killing monsters. We think this is a shame and want to test if it is possible to make a game with a plot that revolves exclusively around a love story. 

Please try it out and let us know what you think.

FindingTheTimeFrontPage3.jpg

Advertisement

Interesting!

I rather like the art-style, and the premise. Looking at your screenshots, do I take it correctly that this is essentially something along the lines of a visual novel or graphical interactive-fiction work?

(Speaking of your screenshots, if I may suggest, perhaps post some of them here--doing so may encourage more people to look at your game.)

Have you looked at other, similar works? Emily Is Away might be one to look at, although I feel as though I'm forgetting other, better comparisons.

Finally, I see that you have Web, Mac, Windows and Android builds--is there any chance of a Linux build? (I note that the web build doesn't seem to work in Firefox under Ubuntu Linux. :/ )

Edited by Thaumaturge

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!