Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

good websites for game ai?

Started by sunsflower Apr 30, 2016 at 7:05 AM 3 replies 2.9k views
Original Post
sunsflower
sunsflower

are there any good websites for game ai programming? such as reinforce learning or something else..

BHXSpecter
BHXSpecter

I don't know if ai-junkie is still maintained, but I remember when I read Programming Game AI by Example by Mat Buckland that it was the companion site for the book.

http://www.gameaipro.com/ if you haven't already come across it.

I had never heard of that site. Looks interesting, but the only down side is that you should warn that the books it links to are ~$60-70 to buy each book. Some interested in the topic may not have the financial means to buy them. Plus side is that the first book is available in PDF form on the site.

IADaveMark
IADaveMark

I need to updated it, but there is a sticky post at the top of this forum with links.

Dave Mark - President and Lead Designer of Intrinsic Algorithm LLC
Professional consultant on game AI, mathematical modeling, simulation modeling
Co-founder and 10 year advisor of the GDC AI Summit<

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.