Friend With Same Interest In Game Programming

Started by
2 comments, last by KenDoll 7 years, 9 months ago

First of all sorry to disappoint you, its not "friends with benifits" :P

Anyway about me, Ive been programming in monogame for quite a while now. I did some games like pong, space shooter if thats what you call and, break out. Right now I want to learn something new like RGP style and also shaders. Im still new but I can say Im slowly progressing. Would like to team up with someone who has the same interest as mine. We are not gonna build the next Elder scrolls game. Its just that its fun learning something new with someone who has the same interest. A simple RPG and we will be adding new features in future.

Advertisement

I'd be interested, but honestly I have 0 experience in game development and the only language I really know anything of is C++, but I am more than willing to learn!

Possibly. Do you have a portfolio, or any samples of your work? I will post an open link to the dropbox which contains my Collective Manifesto -- All (well, mostly) of the files & documents from my works over the past couple of decades. Sorry, it is not very organized.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9wrfufnhi0414wi/AADlAipSIeHAqW7pwJFXVK4Aa?dl=0

yeah,

I may be interested. I'm a Java programmer. You may contact me reverie.sakana@gmail.com or use that for Skype.

Thanks

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement