Starting Something In The Future

Started by
14 comments, last by Tom Sloper 7 years, 8 months ago

What's your point though? If you're asking what will happen, I'll repeat that we can't see into the future.

Advertisement

Suppose baddest things happen, and windows becomes windows-store only,

Why suppose something so unlikely? Stop horriblizing and get to work!

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

My point is that it becomes impossible to start something then,

try to work for those big companys is bad, since you have nothing to say what the final result will be.

I prefer the number 34 and whats wrong with the number 678 ?, enough subliminal messages here.

S T O P C R I M E !

Visual Pro 2005 C++ DX9 Cubase VST 3.70 Working on : LevelContainer class & LevelEditor

My point is that it becomes impossible to start something then,

Well, yeah. If aliens conquer the earth, it becomes impossible to have an enjoyable career in games. If
the dolphins and whales decide to kill all the people, it becomes impossible to make games (because you're
dead). Your point is meaningless because it's based on a hypothetical unlikely future.

Dont worry about aliens, humans will destroy the earth faster before any alien arrive.

Lets wait and see what happens.

Suppose it is true, remember this topic please.

S T O P C R I M E !

Visual Pro 2005 C++ DX9 Cubase VST 3.70 Working on : LevelContainer class & LevelEditor

Dont worry about aliens, humans will destroy the earth faster before any alien arrive.

But that's LIKELY. The thing you worry about is NOT. Aliens and dolphins are unlikely (just like your
worry that all PC games will have to be sold through the Windows store, making it difficult for new
novice developers to have any kind of outlet for their work).

Suppose it is true, remember this topic please.

You need to stop worrying about something that's unlikely to happen. Or are you looking for an excuse to
skip PC altogether? You can't jump straight to console. Start with PC.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement