How can I protect my work?

Started by
9 comments, last by Khaled125 7 years, 7 months ago

One thing other posters didn't mention is that you don't have to go immediately to court if you don't want to. If you want to recover money, then you will need to get a lawyer but generally most websites, and every major website has copyright policies. Basically you just have to send complaint to the websites designated agent (usually listed in either the terms of use/service or the website policies section) and request that the infringing content be removed. Most websites will jump on that because if they don't they can lose immunity from lawsuits. The accused infringer can fight it, but unless they really think they own the rights they wont try.

Yes, thats right, thank you for your input

Requesting lock? Unless topics aren't ment to

Are you saying your questions have been answered sufficiently, and you do not wish any further discussionon your questions?
I remember replying to this afew days ago but sorry any way for not

As far as I can tell my question has been answered sufficiently and I do not really care where either further discussions on the topic take place unless if it was a new info regarding the topic that could complete the answers or what so ever

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement