Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

BMFont v1.9c

Started by Anton Pechenev Oct 7, 2016 at 5:08 PM 0 replies 2.8k views
Original Post
Anton Pechenev
Anton Pechenev

Hello. Has someone BMFont v1.9c? I really need it. I want to translate "atanua" to Russian for Russian students. Atanua uses fonts created by BMFont v1.9c(layout v2) and it hasn't Cyrillic.

P.S. I mean this layout:[attachment=33589:data.rar]

WitchLord
WitchLord

Hi Anton,

version 1.9c is almost 10 years old by now. I searched through my old backup files. Unfortunately I didn't find the installer for it, but I did locate the source code.

I've uploaded it to my site at the following address: http://www.angelcode.com/products/bmfont/1.9c.zip

I do not know how well it compiles with a modern compiler. But with a bit of effort you should be be able to get it to work.

Regards,

Andreas

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - <a href="http://www.angelcode.com/tower" rel

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.