Story/Dialogue Writer needed.

Started by
1 comment, last by Demiurgic_Amon 7 years, 5 months ago
Hello, im Chris . Ive been in game development for a few years mainly working with the visuals and scripting. My story writing is decent, but I'm now working on a sequel instead of a anticipated prequel I had in mind. Which calls for new plot that I wasn't prepared for. Even though the series is non comercial there's a pretty well developed fanbase and they requested the sequel. I figured I could recruit a writer or maybe even a few. To save this post from being miles long I'll provide specific info on requests. My Email : christhedestroyer73@gmail.com The engine is vx ace, the platform is andriod (thanks to Kernys app) The setting takes place 4 years after a ecconomy/government devastation, civilization being rebuilt for the most part. So its very modern with more of a recovered post-apocoalyptic theme. The protagonists being responsible for maintaining the peace throughout the lore now live simple lives until discovering a demonic mask stealing the mind of a loved one embodying him with powers to mess with dimensions and what-not (this is approaching where it needs a more talented writer) then the story unfolds into somehow traveling to other worlds for some purpose of saving them? perhaps? regardless, the world's are older cartoons such as "ed edd n eddy", "courage the cowardly dog", "invader zim" and others. It's really coming together well and I have the first chapter completed. I have screenshots, gameplay videos, and concept art to provide.
Advertisement

Hey, could you contact me with more info about this? If I feel that the project is far enough along, I would like to work on it.

The Pitch has got me hooked. Also, Ed, Edd n' Eddy FTW!

I am a great writer of stories involving black comedy (which this seems like it has a lot of). Plus, I do stories involving catastrophes well.

My contact Information:

Email: gordonallen4@gmail.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement