dos any one have an rpg engine, but dont have a story click here

Started by
3 comments, last by em3000 22 years, 4 months ago
Dos any one have a rpg engine, Like final fantasy.etc, But dont have a story, If so i have a very good story an concept art. http://www.angelfire.com/rpg/soul0/art.html/ go here to see concept art
Eric W.L Routt
Advertisement
Well, no.
I actually have a story (and graphics, or at least a guy who is drawing them sas we speak).
But, I was planning on using the engine for my game to make other games, or releasing it as a tutorial and/or a "make-your-own-RPG-using-this-engine" type of thing (of course, it will need a bit of reworking so it can handle all sorts of scripted stuff and more options than the original).
I only read the first page or so of your story, as I am at work and I can''t spend TOO much time on the internet. But, I will get back to it tonight; perhaps we can work something out.
What about gameplay though? The story alone does not give any clear concept of what the game looks like (2D, 3D, isometric), how it plays (real-time, turn-based, lots of menus, just some icons), and stuff and things. Did you give this any thought, or are you purely a concept guy?
Will if you have seen my concept, Art it will give you in idea of what it will look like, And the game play will be a mix real-time turn-based, Like Legend of Legaia.etc, I''am working on a
design.doc, To give you a better idea of the game.

here is my email em3000@earthlink.com
Eric W.L Routt
hmmm.... ive got an engine and a story, but i may be willing to share the engine i was using eariler. i wrote it and gave up on it when i optimized the code and changed some stuff around
"Luck is for people without skill."- Robert (I Want My Island)"Real men eat food that felt pain before it died."- Me
to anonymous poster,

do you have a web site or email!!!,
Eric W.L Routt

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement