Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Untitled VR Magic Duel Game

Started by Little_Blind_Oyarsa Feb 24, 2017 at 7:19 AM 0 replies 1.4k views
Original Post
Little_Blind_Oyarsa
Little_Blind_Oyarsa

Hello, new friends! Obligatory first post nod. I figured I'd go all out and put my work on display, and dive in to making new connections and friends.

I'm currently in the baby stages of developing a game for VR in which you're a wizard/witch using spells, potions, and other sorts of magic to battle other witches and wizards. The primary weapons will not be the buttons, but instead, the gestures you make with your hands. The code is entirely math-based (no easy task!). Here is the link to the playlist for development (and a bit of a self-plug: I could really use some subscribers!), and the most recent video for development. I try to update at least 4 times a week.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFg1HTw1wGk2ikD9736VLiEem-jinuaD2

As any good programmer/developer should be, I'm always open to ideas for improvement, questions, and features that might make the game more fun!

Little_Blind_Oyarsa
Little_Blind_Oyarsa

I have added a few updates to this game and would really appreciate some feedback or ideas on the following:

Features to add to the game

Ways to improve development progress

Ways to improve development updates

You can find the most recent update here:

Thanks!

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.