• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Little_Blind_Oyarsa

Untitled VR Magic Duel Game

This topic is 567 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello, new friends! Obligatory first post nod. I figured I'd go all out and put my work on display, and dive in to making new connections and friends. 

I'm currently in the baby stages of developing a game for VR in which you're a wizard/witch using spells, potions, and other sorts of magic to battle other witches and wizards. The primary weapons will not be the buttons, but instead, the gestures you make with your hands. The code is entirely math-based (no easy task!). Here is the link to the playlist for development (and a bit of a self-plug: I could really use some subscribers!), and the most recent video for development. I try to update at least 4 times a week.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFg1HTw1wGk2ikD9736VLiEem-jinuaD2

As any good programmer/developer should be, I'm always open to ideas for improvement, questions, and features that might make the game more fun!

Advertisement

I have added a few updates to this game and would really appreciate some feedback or ideas on the following:

Features to add to the game

Ways to improve development progress

Ways to improve development updates

You can find the most recent update here:

Thanks!

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!