The past few months i was really interested in starting game developing. I know it's something that you can't learn in just a few months. But i really want to dig myself into it, i don't care how long and what it takes to get into this. I think i'm ready to finally start.
The Problem is i have little to no experience in these things.
I Know what game engines do and that for a few of them you need to learn a few programming languages like C+ or JavaScript and i'm willing to learn these (Btw which program language is the best to start with?)
At first i want to start developing a few little games like Pong or Space Invaders... Just with my own Ideas and Sprites.
Maybe it could be a Android game or something.
Which game engine would be perfect for that?
And do you guys have any recommendations on what to learn and what i should look out for?