2D/3D Artist Seeking Team

Started by
2 comments, last by SchweeMonster 6 years, 11 months ago

Hey all,

I've been involved on and off with GM for about 4 years now. School and work has been a priority but at the moment I am free to pursue some gamedev. Ideally looking to be setup as a pixel artist/animator. I feel stronger with characters over environments but willing to work on both. Open to other aspects as well such as discussing design and programming. Check out http://www.jakeschweihs.com for samples of my work.

Very eager to make the next jump forward into gamedev! Working in GMS2 and 1.4 as well as a bit of Unity. Primarily looking for 2d projects but open to 3D.

I have a few ideas of my own but I would need someone to brainstorm with to fill out details. I am also fine with joining a project and just doing the art, as long as the game has potential and is a realistic size.

wizardMoves.gif

Send me a message on Skype at SchweeDubulus if you are interested, near my time zone, and over 18. Thanks!

It only takes one video game to change the world.

Advertisement

Hi, I am a dedicated and experienced coder including C#,C++,Unity3D & UDK - I would be interested in discussion possible projects with you. Contact me at antonyrobwells@gmail.com if you are interested.

Thank you.

Thanks, Antony.

I am presently working on a strategic roleplaying game. and if you interested in assisting with art and animations let me know.

WE are still working on the prologue mainly in order to get the peices for the game itself done

I just wanted to update since posting this. I have been getting very positive feedback on a game I was planning on retiring, but now I am feeling inspired to continue.

You can take a look at an old demo here:

. There has been plenty of updates since this and I plan on posting a new video soon. If you are interested in joining, you'd be starting with a playable build and tons of assets to work with. Skype me at schweedubulus if you are interested. Thanks!

It only takes one video game to change the world.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement