I would like to make a black jack game. I want it to run a a local web server (asp.net, c#, iis express) for the game client (instead of a window with D3d). I also want to be able to let players play for real money but that would come later on in the design, but keeping that in mind.
Regardless of the above platform, how would the design be?
I was thinking I could use Gmail and send moves to the other players gmail account and the client would pick it up (so no need for firewall, server port routing, etc)
But how would it work so that the Player hosting the game can't just read his DB/RAM/whatever and see what the Deck of Cards looks like? There should be a "dealer" that hosts the deck so the 2 players can't see it, but how would that work?
I was thinking some kind of encryption but still the player hosting the game would see the whole deck.