Early Labor Day Sale Cuts Alienware Desktop Price Tag by Nearly $500

Started by
1 comment, last by Mosker 4 years, 8 months ago

If you're looking for a new superpowered rig, either to get more into PC gaming or because you're too lazy to upgrade your rig, Dell has a dropped the price of the Alienware Aurora Gaming Desktop by $480.

The PC comes with a 9th Gen Intel Core i7 processor, a GeForce RTX 2070, and a 1TB SSD of storage space, according to GamesRadar.

Alienware is Dell's dedicated gaming label, and it comes with some of the best customer support you'll find in the business - let them worry about all the tweaks and updates. That said, even longtime PC gamers will find a lot to like in this deal, beyond the convenience of letting somebody else worry about all your cable management and making sure the dang thing actually turns on after all that work.

If this isn't enough to pique your interest, the Aurora can even be taken apart to upgrade without the need for a pesky screwdriver or any other tools.

The sale can be found here.

View full story

Advertisement

Tempting. But I've had enough heat issues with my current Alienware rig to make me shy away from anything that's not liquid cooled. And that's just an uniformed hunch, so if anyone wants to educate me...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement