Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Halloween orchestra soundtrack

Started by VociferousMusic Oct 30, 2019 at 10:58 PM 1 replies 2.8k views
Original Post
VociferousMusic
VociferousMusic

Happy Halloween everyone!


I would like to get you into the holiday feeling by sharing my new composition with you. Lately I enjoy coming up with many different themes/scenes within one soundtrack. I personally enjoy mood swings a lot and until now most of the people did as well. The composition includes several moments, from calm and playful to downright dramatic and tells a story. Just listen and let me know what you had in your head during, if you like! ?




Otherwise I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday!

nsmadsen
nsmadsen

Some really nice stuff!

Nathan Madsen
Nate (AT) MadsenStudios (DOT) Com
Composer-Sound Designer
Madsen Studios

Austin, TX

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.