| | What I'm trying to acheive is: source: https://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=40832.msg1027183#msg1027183 Original author said he combine world normal and world position, but I can't reproduce this - if you have any idea, pleae comment it. It will be really appreciated!! |
🔒 Locked
Need ideas: Assign distinct color to each face of mesh
Advertisement
Original Post
He took the world normal and turned it to a color vector information straight ahead I suppose, combining it with the world position he did the same thing with as well.
If you want a specific color per triangle, it is more difficult, since this color attribute would belong to a vertex, and face is composed of 3 verticies, shared or not. It'd have to be the same color for all three verticies so that it does not interpolate to different color.
Not sure if this helps, but if you want a color per face, then all vertices per face should be unique and assigned that color (so no vertex re-using).
Topic Locked
This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.
Sign in to reply to this topic.
Advertisement

