Unity Project! The Next Big Thing!

Started by
7 comments, last by JBSound 3 years, 7 months ago

Hey guys, I recently started a build on my project a couple days ago, but I've been writing the details down for about a week or so. The game concept is solid, but I'm sure it will take time to complete. I am currently looking to build a small team. As said the game will be built in unity as the engine is powerful and pretty noob friendly for people like me. I will state that I am looking for people who are dedicated and looking to learn from one another while we build together. Also, I know it may be lame to say, but I am looking for other devs within the USA to help avoid the timezone issues. If this is something you may be interested in let me know. Regardless if I'm able to find a team or not, I will continue progress on this project alone. ^-^

The Game: An RTS style game, looking to make a battle royale multiplayer, but may have more benefits as a single player game. Not sure just yet, but I'm working on it.

Engine: Unity
Programming: I'm learning but could use someone more dedicated.
Art: All art assets are complete and just need to be put into the game, which I'm working on.
Music: None at the moment since there is no game progress to put it with
Writing: Not sure if there will be a need for story dialogue, but maybe could work on some lore for the factions.

None

Advertisement

First of all, I'm not from North America, but Europe - so if that is a total no-no, well… that is what it is ?

But i would like get some more info about the “RTS-Style” are we talking, old school Age of Empire, Crusader Kings or are we talking about Supreme Ruler 2020 ? ?
If i were to fill in a position, Writer & Concept Developer would align with my skill set.

//Lisberg

@Lisberg_DK As for your location, beggars can't be choosers, it's just a preference ? but I'm thinking more Age of Empires but without the need to build a society first it's more so focused on the combat

None

@PixelGamerDev Sure, and i totally understand why - easier to keep people connected ?

Is it possible to hear more about the things that you feel this game can bring, and how you plan on getting it to stand out? ?

Like do you see it as a RTS where you capture structures already on the map, and lets say choose if the building should spawn 2x footmen or 1xsniper - a kind of “capture the flag” until you have killed all your enemies.. or maybe “Kill the king” where as in AoE if the king dies, you die ? ?

@Lisberg_DK It's more towards kill the general. Each faction has a general which summons units. The general themselves can't fight, so if you have no units left, you have to run until you can summon more.

None

I see like Supreme Commander ?

@Lisberg_DK it's a mix of things XD. Still got a lot to piece together….well, not much, but yea.

None

Hi there, this project sounds very interesting. I can help out with the sound effects. I'm not in the US but let me know if that works for you?

Looking forward getting to know the project a bit better!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement