Indie Dev Team Needs Artist/Animator

Started by
1 comment, last by Dorky_Darky 2 years, 12 months ago

I have organized a decent team of devs and a long list of projects to work on. We have a talented Programmer, an amazing Music Composer, and a mad scientist at the helm (me), all we need to get going is someone to do art/animation work. We need visuals. We currently have one project underway, though it can't move much further along until we have visuals to work with. We also have a long list of future projects that will keep you employed for years to come.

The current project centers around near total darkness, with the player having to rely on sound to detect threats and react in time to save themselves. Nearly the entire screen will be pitch black throughout most of the game, and a lot of the story and world building is shown in the limited visuals players do get, so visuals will really count where they are present.

If interested, email me anytime, or add my Discord.

Email: raycepatchen@gmail.com

Discord: Ridley#4503

Advertisement

@undefined As a long time creative writer I'm never short on ideas and concepts. I help create stories and creature concepts that my team helps make into fully fledged projects. I also handle most of the planning and organizing of each project, and handle any dialogue scripts and/or story that is needed. To sum it up, I manage and organize the team and pitch in where ever I can.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement