Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
📌 Pinned 🔒 Locked

Places to look for Game Dev jobs and Resources

Started by GeneralJist Mar 11, 2022 at 4:28 PM 0 replies 13.8k views
Original Post
GeneralJist
GeneralJist

Hello all,

This is a list of compiled game dev job sites and resource hubs I've found in my 10 years of doing game dev.

Now that I'm officially in the Industry, I wanted to make it easier for everyone else, to both look for work and post jobs, and also share resources. On a global scale. This will one day fit into my uber master plan to take over the world , so be warned,

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IWPZd3gxh7C56PHX9pDps0b31MKTfXouPYaLElIayTc/edit?usp=sharing​​

please add any resources you see fit, and you've found, so we can never bow and be strangled by Google again!

Due to edits that try to put words in my mouth, please comment with new sites and resources, I'll review them and add as appropriate.

please share!

These sites MUST be hubs or knowledge bases of some kind. DO NOT post your own projects or endorsements of specific games technologies or anything that is seen to be of a personal selfish nature. Or Closed communities.

Anyone regardless of where they are in game dev should be able to find it useful.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.