Just want to hear what do you think about our game ideas.. (any feedback will very means for us)

Started by
6 comments, last by Alberth 1 year, 9 months ago

Hi guys..

I (with my team) is creating a monster battle collection / monster taming games.

So we create a simple survey to know what people think about our idea.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe8G0zkH-D2Q_0XEK7KW4KV3ukbWdcm9XSAKUOABunpuhnA4g/viewform

Hopefully you have free time to fill the survey.

Any feedback and answer from you guys will be very very means to us! :)

*Sorry for my bad english.

Advertisement

I didn't fill it out because ideas, on paper, may sound great and then never work or end up being unfun when implemented. Instead of getting feedback on ideas, you should prototype your ideas, get a working example of them so that you can then visually see and play the game to see how your ideas play out and then request feedback for the prototype.

Personally, I dislike surveys. I prefer questions asked right here in the forum.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

Hi, yes. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Actually the main purpose why we doing this, is because we want see what do you guys think, in data point of view (% audience agree with concept, % audience agree with art style, etc).

But yes, I think this survey also miss-placed here, since the survey is more player oriented.

So basically we're creating monster battle collection game, using a different battle mechanism instead of traditional turn-based battle.

Where your monster action will be depends on dice roll result during the battle.

Battle Illustration

resa_putra said:
what people think about our idea. … (% audience agree with concept, % audience agree with art style, etc) … monster battle collection game, using a different battle mechanism instead of traditional turn-based battle. Where your monster action will be depends on dice roll result during the battle.

I haven't played that many monster battle collection games, but dice roll seems perfectly logical to me (combined with strength values - dice roll could represent timing). Art style looks consistent with the genre. That trainer/human figure at lower left, I haven't followed a lot of manga or J-games, I assume that's original art and not a copied character?

You don't need a survey. If you're convinced your concept is good and you want to do it, go for it.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

Haven't ever played such a game, so can't comment on it.

Did you try the battle mechanism with pen and paper, and a some dice? It's a cheap way to experience yourself if the idea works.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement