What weapons and special items would you like to see?

Started by
40 comments, last by SonShadowCat 22 years, 3 months ago
lol pwd

i didnt think of those armors

time to replace some ^^

i already got 30 different armors( divided into 6 categories)

"Those who serve no purpose, have no purpose"
--------------------------------- "Those who serve no purpose, have no purpose."- SSC Oh the possibilities!!Edited By - SonShadowCat on Your Girlfriends Birthday
Advertisement
Hmm. Armor related special:
Spray Starch (used on armor increases it''s defensive value for a limited time)

Give us liberty, or give us death!
hey pwd, wanna help me as an advisor/weapon, armor creater?

you''ll get paid very well, 10 peanuts a year ^^

you seem to have lots of great ideas and would really like if you came up with all the armors, weapons, and special items since i have no brain

"Those who serve no purpose, have no purpose"
--------------------------------- "Those who serve no purpose, have no purpose."- SSC Oh the possibilities!!Edited By - SonShadowCat on Your Girlfriends Birthday
Sticky Socks of Wallclimbing ( Reduces Charm & Move Silent Skill )

C++ The Complete Reference 3rd Edition +3 ( +8 intelligence, +3 Crushing Damage, but reduces all the graphics in the game to mere programmers art )

Daikatana:- nuff said...only characters of evil alignemt can use it, and if their wisdom is less then 8 they get caught up in all the hype and it has the same effect on them as it does the enemies :D
****************************Yesterday we Obeyed kings & bent our necks before emperors,but today we kneel only to the truth.****************************
Sure thing. E-mail addy is in my profile. Will be heading off for a few days in NYC tomorrow, but after that, I''d be glad to help out.

And no peanuts, please. I''m a vegetarian

Give us liberty, or give us death!
portable spice rack - various potions of death or indigestion
garden hose whip -could also proc underwater breathing

Cybernetic organism (with IE installed) that connects to gamedev.net (don''t try this link) and transmits picture straight to your brain.(ineffective against high intelligence enemies)
Mushroom you could use it as poison or something depending on style of game.
Just to take the piss you could have an enchanted E.T bike that flies,if it''s worth it.
Paranormal powers too move objects as weapons you select object,then control it like a charecter like a camera in the map
and it has different values for the type of object.
Just a few what sort of a game do you imagine?
I''m not really a magic sort of guy much,I prefer horror and monsters,In games I like spell based,highly visual magic and good power ups combinations ...FF7 was really my fav for good magical weapons because of the right mix of strategy and finding
things and the GFs where abundant and really well done.
As you can probably tell I''m not the sort of person who reads much ye olde fantasy ,I have a really good friend who is really into tolkien and fantasy games,and we have loads in common and he''s one of my best friends but we really differ on that.I prefer more futuristic,realistic games and fantasy when I dream it''s usually of the future,but like a good fantasy game if it''s really well done and appeals too my short attention span,and my visually receptive mind.
Hey it''s really not my fault .....hehe but it has it''s advantages.
Anyway though I like the way you are receptive too off the wall ideas,and if you put more info I''ll help out if i can.

"There's so much to do, and a lot of you are wasting time.This is ART dagnammit! get creative or get buried."
"Fermented Herring of Decay"

-10 damage vs Undead
-2 to apetite
50% chance of vomiting
if from northern Sweden
+10 health
else
-5 health
Radius of affection: 200m
delete this;
Not sure if anyone has mentioned this.. reading the posts really late and not very observant.. anyhow... you must have a mop.. one of those old fashioned ones with all the long stringy bits at the end of the stick.. can be used in at least two methods.. like a staff or use the stringy end in a stabing motion to sufficate victims... now that I would like to see in a game.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement