creating a game dev team

Started by
3 comments, last by Tom Sloper 8 months ago

I have an idea for a VR game I'd like to start making a team to start developing I have no idea how to proceed so I need some suggestions and assistance if anyone is willing
From what I've gathered the game I'd like to make is 100% feasible but complex due to it being a pure VR game
Can anyone give suggestions on how to proceed
Note to keep in mind I'm currently in my third year of VR game design school i know even with a full dev team this game will take at least 2-3 years to make and test
What I'd like to do is to get a good demo to submit for an SIP for graduation but I'd really like to create and release this game if at all possible
I've put in for an unreal grant but anyone's guess when or if I'll get approved
Any suggestions would be helpful

I have a GDD and a pitch made up
I have no problem submitting it on here upon request

Advertisement

armityle said:
Can anyone give suggestions on how to proceed

You've already asked this question in another thread. You were advised to try recruiting in our Hobby Project Classifieds board, and you have now done that. What else do you want to know, specifically? Please try reading some of the other posts in this Production and Management forum, and you may also want to read the posts in the Games Business and Law forum about the business aspects of team or company formation.

Since this is essentially a duplicate or crosspost of your previous thread, that one has been locked so as to prevent confusion.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

@undefined
i realized after posting that it was in the same section i appologize for duplicate submission

armityle said:
i realized after posting that it was in the same section i appologize for duplicate submission

Posting a duplicate in a different forum would be “crossposting,” which is bad forum etiquette.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement