How to make a multiplayer Networking games

Started by
11 comments, last by Frankgregry23@ 7 months, 4 weeks ago

Please, I'm looking for who's into making of high quality and graphics multiplayer Networking games, DM me

Advertisement

These are discussion boards, not a survey or leads-hunting site.

What is your real question?

Okay, how can you create a multiplayer game that uses network

How do you make an airplane?

How long is a piece of string?

Your question is very hard to answer other than saying “write the code for the game, and make sure it allows clients to connect to hosts, and that changes in game state are replicated to all viewing clients.”

Do you know how to create a game that's not networked? Do you know how to use networking outside of games? Are you using any particular game engine?

For example: You can pretty easily create networked games in Unreal Engine, and you can make games that look awesome in Unreal Engine, so maybe that's the answer: “Use Unreal Engine, and make good-looking graphics, and configure the built-in Unreal networking correctly.” See for example:

enum Bool { True, False, FileNotFound };

Thanks very much, I appreciate it, I'm kinda new to making of games. how can I contact you to learn more

Can you save data client and sell it to make money?

Frankgregry23@ said:
how can I contact you to learn more

This is a discussion board. We contact each other by writing posts and replying to posts, having the discussions here in the open where everyone can benefit and join in.

Frankgregry23@ said:
Can you save data client and sell it to make money?

You can create your own games, and part of programming you save your own data. You can sell your game through retailers, sites like Steam or the phone stores or wherever else you want, and that's where you make money.

You cannot sell your ideas to others, and other people will not create it then give you the money. That isn't how it works.

And you certainly can't sell users' data.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

Tom Sloper said:
you certainly can't sell users' data

You absolutely, 100%, can, assuming your click-through TOS claims that you can.

enum Bool { True, False, FileNotFound };

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement