A collective effort in creating an amazing mobile game.

Started by
1 comment, last by Tom Sloper 2 months, 3 weeks ago

Hello friends!

I am glad to introduce myself to you - my name is Imram, and I am a passionate game developer who dreams of creating an amazing game for mobile devices! I have an idea about creating a game, and I'm looking for inspired and talented people to bring this ambitious project to life together.

So, if you are an expert in the field of game design, programming, artwork, sound or testing, and you share my passion for creating exciting games, then join me! Together we can bring something incredible and unforgettable to the world of games.

Let's create a game together that will amaze the world with its capabilities and bring pleasure to millions of players. If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, feel free to write me a personal message or leave a comment below.

I am looking forward to new acquaintances and inspiring collaborations!

With respect,

Imram

Advertisement

Imram, the Writing forum was the wrong place to post this. I've moved it to Hobby Project Classifieds. We are planning to reopen the Help Wanted board soon. If you are intending to pay your new recruits, this will need to be moved to Help Wanted when it's open.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement